TNPSC Recruitment 2023 for the post of Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for the posts of Agricultural Officer (Extension), Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension) included in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service, Horticultural Officer included in the Tamil Nadu Horticultural Service and Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
In total, there are 854 vacancies available in all four posts. Eligible and interested candidates can register on the official website- tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2022-23
|Post Name||Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department|
|Last Date to Apply||11 February 2023|
|Exam date||7 May 2023|
|Timing||Paper 1 – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
Paper 2 – 2 pm to 5 pm
|TSPSC Official Website||tspsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Recruitment Registration 2022-23
- Step 1: Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Choose the apply online tab given on home page and choose the post you want to apply for.
- Login by giving in your credentials like login id and password.
- Fill in the important documents and pay the examination fees.
- Download the application form and the payment receipt for future references.
TNPSC Recruitment Last Date
The last date to submit the online application form for the post of Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is February 11 while the application correction window will begin between February 16 and February 18. The examination for this particular post is scheduled to be held on May 7 in two sessions: Paper-I from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and Paper– II from 2 pm to 5 pm.
TNPSC Registration Fees
Candidates have to pay ₹150 as one time registration fee. The applicants who have previously registered in the One Time Online Registration system and are still within the first five years of their validity are exempted. Rs 100 examination fee has to be paid at the time of submitting the online form, candidates belonging to SC, ST category, candidates with benchmark disability and destitute widow are fully exempted from examination fee.
TNPSC Exam Dates
For the above posts, candidates can submit the application form till February 10 and the application correction window period is between February 15 and February 17. Paper– II for all three posts will be conducted on May 20 from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm while Paper– I is scheduled for different dates. For full official notice, the candidates can refer to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The educational qualifications prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz. 10th + ITI (10+2) or 10th + Diploma (10+3) or 10th + Diploma + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+3+3) or 10th + HSC + Diploma (10+2+2) or 10th + HSC + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+2+4) as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification. [Section 20 (4)(iv) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
- The qualifications considered equivalent are indicated in Annexure-I to this notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification, in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification and submit it along with online application, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted. (For further details regarding equivalence of qualification refer note under para. 9 of the “Instructions to Applicants”).
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. [For further details refer para 14-I of ‘Instructions to Applicants’]
- Applicants selected for appointment to the said post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below. The model format is enclosed with Annexure-III of the notification. The said Certificate should be submitted by the selected candidate to the Appointing Authority at the time of joining to the said post.